LOCATED IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN NIAGARA FALLS, we are a great gym because of our warm, welcoming and non-intimidating environment. Dedicated coaches and members greet you when you come in the door and you are never left alone. We are with you every step of the way.
Many people ask if they need to be in shape to start our programs. The answer is ” No”. Regardless of your current physical conditioning, the best time to try a class is now. Everyone has to start somewhere. Take a proactive approach to improve your health today. Our job as coaches is to help you get on track to a healthier life style.
All CrossFit gyms are affiliations, not franchises. This means all of our businesses, although are founded on the same principles, are run very differently. Here’s a summary of how we’re different:
- We believe and act on our Core Values daily: When you sign up for a class, you’ll get quality training, with a group of people that become your friends. You’re held accountable to showing up and working hard!
- Quality Coaching: This is our full time job, and we are experts in teaching the masses CrossFit training. In return, we expect you to perform quality movements. When we teach you the right way, your integrity will help you perform the right way.
- We offer many classes each day, capped for quality. We want your experience to balance you coaches guidance, plus independence. Some gyms prefer to thrive off 30-50 people.
- Class Structure: We are well versed in programing and safety, with trainer led warm ups, flexibility, skill work, and coaching through the workout. We believe our class structure is World Class!
- Community: CrossFitters are the coolest people we know. When you do hard work together, it’s a bonding experience. You’re expected to come with a positive attitude and fill your classmates up with hope, spirit and encouragement.
We offer Small Group Classes, Yoga, Private and Semi-Private Coaching and Performance training for sports teams. The café offers paleo baked goods, protein shakes, pre and post wod supplements, organic coffee, tea, etc.
Out of Town Visitors are always welcome. Join a small group or yoga class, or use our space to do your own program. Email ahead of time to reserve your spot, and check out our wide array of souvenirs – t-shirts, tall socks, headbands, coffee mugs, caps, and so much more. Store is open 10 minutes before/after class (see class schedule), or by appointment (email Yvonne@firstname.lastname@example.org). Click here to review the Visitors tab on our website for more information.
Fall Session 2 -Monday, October 20 – Saturday, November 15 (4-weeks) – Click HERE to book your Registration Appointment:
*Registration appointments are compulsary for new members and include a tour of the facility, a brief overview of our class structure/gym policies, and the required paperwork must be submitted. Closed during non-training times. Unscheduled drop-ins not permitted.
Please print the two MANDATORY forms listed below, complete, sign and bring with you when you attend your registration/information session. ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE BROUGHT WITH YOU.
Registration Form Fall Session 2 – Monday, October 20 – Saturday, November 15, 2015
Gym is located at 4776 Bridge Street (corner of Bridge and Victoria Avenue). Limited onsite parking available. Free parking on Bridge Street, and on Victoria Ave after 5:00 pm, and on weekends.
Upcoming Session Dates (although you may join at any time and fees are pro-rated).
FALL SESSION 1 - Monday, September 15 – Saturday, October 11, 2014 (4-weeks) – in progress. Limited availability.
FALL SESSION 2 - Monday, October 20 – Saturday, November 15, 2014 (4-weeks)
FALL SESSION 3 - Monday, November 24 – Saturday, December 20, 2014 (4-weeks)
WINTER SESSION 1 - Monday, December 29, 2014 – Saturday, January 24, 2015 (4-weeks)
WINTER SESSION 2 – Monday, February 2, 2015 – Saturday, February 28, 2015 (4-weeks)