LOCATED IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN NIAGARA FALLS, we are a great gym because of our warm, welcoming and non-intimidating environment. Dedicated coaches and members greet you when you come in the door and you are never left alone. We are with you every step of the way.
Many people ask if they need to be in shape to start our programs. The answer is ” No”. Regardless of your current physical conditioning, the best time to try a class is now. Everyone has to start somewhere. Take a proactive approach to improve your health today. Our job as coaches is to help you get on track to a healthier life style.
Here’s a summary of how we’re different from other gyms:
- We believe and act on our Core Values daily: When you sign up for a class, you’ll get quality training, with a group of people that become your friends. You’re held accountable to showing up and working hard!
- Quality Coaching: This is our full time job, and we are experts in training the masses. In return, we expect you to perform quality movements. When we teach you the right way, your integrity will help you perform the right way.
- We offer many classes each day, capped for quality. We want your experience to balance you coaches guidance, plus independence. Some gyms prefer to thrive off 30-50 people.
- Class Structure: We are well versed in programing and safety, with trainer led warm ups, flexibility, skill work, and coaching through the workout. We believe our class structure is World Class!
- Community: Our members are the coolest people we know. When you do hard work together, it’s a bonding experience. You’re expected to come with a positive attitude and fill your classmates up with hope, spirit and encouragement.
We offer Small Group Fitness Classes, Yoga, Private and Semi-Private Coaching and Performance training for sports teams. The café offers paleo baked goods, protein shakes, pre and post workout supplements, organic coffee, tea, etc.
Out of Town Visitors are always welcome. Join a small group or yoga class, or use our space to do your own program. Email ahead of time to reserve your spot – Yvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to review the Visitors tab on our website for more information.
*Registration appointments are compulsary for new members and include a tour of the facility, a brief overview of our class structure/gym policies, and the required paperwork must be submitted. Closed during non-training times. Unscheduled drop-ins not permitted.
Please print the MANDATORY form listed below, complete, sign and bring with you when you attend your registration/information session.
Gym is located at 4776 Bridge Street (corner of Bridge and Victoria Avenue). Limited onsite parking available. Free parking on Bridge Street, and on Victoria Ave after 5:00 pm, and on weekends.